Applications for our 2017 Artist's Alley/Dealer's Room are open! Please read the article below for an update on our artist's alley/dealer's room.
Want to be the first to know when 221b Con's 2016 dealer's/artist alley applications open? Just sign up for our mailing list.
We will email you to let you know if your application has been approved, and you will be given payment information at that time.
Tables will be six foot long and cost $75. Each table comes with one membership.
1. Dealer will follow all municipal, state, and federal laws regarding sales and sales tax.
2. Dealer agrees to keep their table open during all hours of the event. No early departures.
3. Dealer will arrive and set up at the official time or they will not be allowed to participate in the event.
4. Any damage to the building by a dealer is the sole responsibility of the dealer.
5. Sound systems set up by dealers must be kept at a low volume level.
6. No smoking or outside alcohol is permitted in the area at any time.
7. Dealer understands payment policy and agrees to pay the fees as listed. No tables are guaranteed until payment is received. All payments must be remitted through Paypal.
8. Subletting is not allowed without the consent of the Promoter. Dealer will not move their table or neighboring tables and do not place anything in front or beside of tables.
9. There is an explicit ban on the display or sale of adult materials. 221BCon is a family convention and children WILL be present.
10. Dealer accepts full responsibility for any damages to your table or merchandise for any reason. Promoter is not responsible for any loss.
11. Dealer will not be given any refunds and cannot roll-over tables.
12. Dealer will not sell any unlicensed or bootleg material. Promoter has right to eject Dealer from event without refund
13. Dealer will receive a maximum of 1 badge per table, unless otherwise approved by the Promoter.
14. Dealer understands that tables are not guaranteed without full payment.
15. Dealer will not leave trash or garbage in their area after departure. If this happens, the dealer will not be permitted to attend future events.
16. Dealer will not act inappropriately at the event. (i.e. no bad behavior or language)
17. Promoter has the right to revoke or refuse any registration form and to remove any Dealer from the event at any time.
18. Dealer must remain in the specified area as placed by the Promoter. Removal and moving of assigned table is not permitted.
19. Promoter has complete power over the event and all rules and regulations.
If You Have Any Additional Questions or Concerns, Please Contact: