Check out our host hotel.
Register now for 221B Con!
Who will be coming to 221B Con?
Checkout what's going on at 221B Con
Fill out this form to register for 221B Con 2018. After clicking the submit button, be sure to complete the PayPal transaction in order to complete your registration.
We do not allow refunds on registrations, you may transfer your registration to another person any time before March 30, 2018
I agree to be completely responsible for any and all damage I cause to Hotel or Convention property. I further understand that violation of Convention rules will result in the loss of my Convention badge and
forfeiture of my Convention membership. Confiscation of badges are at the sole discretion of Convention staff.
I understand that all access to all convention functions requires a Convention badge worn in plain sight, and that there are no replacement for missing or lost badges.
1. 221B Con has the right to change these policies at any time.
2. You must wear your membership badges at all times to be admitted to any convention function.
3. All attendees are subject to the laws of the state of Georgia and Fulton county, as well as hotel policy.
4. Possession of alcoholic beverages by anyone under 21 years of age is grounds for expulsion from the convention without refund.
5. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
6. 221B Con is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention.
7. Be kind and courteous to the hotel staff and other con goers. 221B Con reserves the right to revoke your con badge and ask you to leave without refund for inappropriate behavior.
8. Scheduled events and panels are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Every effort will be made to announce any changes via our website and social networks but last minute changes may sometimes occur.
9. The sale of items on hotel property by unapproved vendors is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, auctions, hotel room shops, and commissions. Should we find that you are selling or allowing items to be sold from your room we will immediately revoke your badge, you will be banned from 221B Con and then the hotel will be contacted for further action.
10. Recording of panels without prior consent from the Convention is prohibited.
11. 221B Con runs on a no smoking policy. Please confine your smoking to the outside area at the front of the hotel or one of the hotel’s smoking rooms.
12. Any weapons brought to 221B Con must be non-working props. No projectile weapons, including water pistols, silly string guns, and ping-pong pistols, are allowed. Bladed weapons must be cased or sheathed at all times. Any weapon used in an offensive manner may be confiscated by staff and you may be asked to leave the con.
13. No camping in the halls or lobby. If you are found sleeping in public you will be asked to return to your room. If you do not have a room, you will be asked to leave.
14. 221B Con does not post bail. Hotel security and local law enforcement officials are to be obeyed at all times.
15. We encourage costumes but please be courteous to those around you and remember that Georgia does have public nudity laws.
16. If any incident occurs, please contact a member of the 221B Con staff, who will then call in local law enforcement, hotel security, or medical personnel as needed.
17. All con badges are non-refundable and may not be transferred to another con attendee less than 2 weeks before the convention.